Sunday, May 7, 2017

I like my money right where i can see it: hanging in my closet!



   Hi my loves! How spending  your weekend? I' m very lazy today... so i decided to be a little more productive and publish this post... This weekend  i could not find anyone to take me a pictures, but my inspiration for today is GRAZIA MAGAZINES....  Later you can see more pictures in this outfit in my INSTAGRAM.... I'd worn this outfit  to work or on a business metting... Where would you wearing?

   Cao dragi moji! Kako provodite vikend? Ja sam jako lenja danas... pa sam odlucila da budam malo produktivna i da objavim ovaj post... Ovog vikenda nisam nasla nikoga da me fotka, ali moja danasnja inspiracija je bio GRAZIA MAGAZIN.... Kasnije mozete videti jos slika o ovom outfitu na mom INSTAGRAMU.... Ovaj outfit bih nosila na posao ili na poslovni sastanak.... Gde biste ga vi nosili?










Jacket - from my grandma
Handclock - Fossil
Jeans - LC WAIKIKI
Parfume - Vesace Bright Crystal